Talent Acquisition Head USA
BossmakeHer has partnered with Siemens and we're interested in making a direct connect for you! Have a question about this role? Simply email using the apply link below.
Siemens, who's mission is to transform the everyday. We strive to better understand the need of our customers and of society. We develop technology with impact to transform the world’s economies. We intelligently combine the digital and physical world to create a better tomorrow.
Transforming the everyday starts with people.
People who are curious, bold and ingenious. So it’s no surprise that the Siemens US Talent Acquisition(TA) team plays a critical role in achieving our mission, and it’s the very reason that we’re transforming and elevating the TA function in the US. Reporting to the Sr. Vice President, Head of People & Organization, the US TA Head will oversee all talent acquisition operations, strategy and delivery for all operating companies and functions in the US. This leader will also be a key member of the US People & Organization Leadership Team and will contribute thought leadership and strategic insights to People & Organization topics broadly.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead, develop, motivate and inspire a high performing Talent Acquisition team, including people managers, recruiters, sourcing specialists, candidate experience specialists and operational support experts
- Develop and execute plans to identify and drive productivity improvements that enable the function to deliver against hiring goals while maintaining appropriate scale and capacity
- Promote a culture of accountability and creativity to achieve outstanding hiring manager and candidate experience, as well as optimal outcomes for the business
- Drive function-wide continuous improvement and transformation
- Contribute your expertise through voice and leadership across the global P&O community
- Analyze and present reporting against critical talent acquisition metrics and external market data to enable informed and effective planning and decision making with the business
- Become a trusted partner to the business and other Siemens ecosystem stakeholders by developing deep business acumen and nurturing effective relationships
- Drive development and adoption of the TA tech stack, identify new tech opportunities and ensure that the stack is being leveraged to its fullest
- Strategically develop and engage the external partner ecosystem to support business unit hiring objectives.
- Identify opportunities to enhance the Siemens employer brand via recruitment marketing and other initiatives
- Promote Diversity, Equity & Inclusion by consulting with hiring stakeholders, measuring outcomes and applying a DE&I lens on the end-to-end process
- Based on your knowledge of market trends and evolving TA methodologies, propose and pioneer new TA approaches to drive business value by making the TA function more efficient, effective, strategic or all of the above
- Ensure adherence to Siemens talent acquisition policies, systems, and procedures and compliance with applicable governmental regulations and legislation
Who You Are:
- Talent Acquisition is your JAM. You deeply understand the recruiting lifecycle end-to-end. You know that effective TA is proactive TA. You have a passion for connecting people to possibilities.
- You’re a visionary leader. You inspire your team to be bold and take risks and you create a safe space to fail and learn. You create a team culture where everyone is determined to succeed as a team.
- You develop high-performing teams. You lead by example, you coach consistently and you proactively manage your team’s performance. You inspire your team members to prioritize their development.
- You maintain highly effective business relationships. You actively build and nurture relationships with business leaders and other ecosystem stakeholders. You’re frequently consulted for expertise and input on talent acquisition topics and beyond.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- High School Diploma. A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- At least 15 years of talent acquisition experience, including at least 7 years experience leading talent acquisition teams
- Experience aligning talent acquisition strategy to business strategy with a heavy emphasis on data-driven insights
- Experience with talent acquisition capacity modeling and associated metrics (reqs per recruiter, cost per hire, cost of open seat, cost avoidance, etc.)
- Deep understanding of TA technology, automation and AI with the ability to evaluate new tech and maximize existing tech
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence across multiple levels and audiences
- Demonstrated planning and project management skills including experience developing mid to large scale TA programs and initiatives to support business objectives
- Demonstrated problem-solving and strategic capabilities, including experience managing complex changes and challenges
- Strong organizational skills and experience managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Agile talent acquisition experience is a plus (sprints, agile sourcing, kanban, scrum)
Apply or Inquire
Your application has been successfully submitted.