VP of Professional Services
This job is no longer accepting applications.
BossmakeHer has partnered with Siemens and we're interested in making a direct connection to hiring decision makers.
Interested or have a question about this role? Simply email using the apply link below.
Siemens Advanta has an exciting new opportunity for an individual with a passion for driving customer growth and digitalization. Join our highly dynamic team and lead efforts to define the future of Siemens in the digitalization market. This position will report to the CEO and be responsible for driving business and acquiring new clients in either the life sciences or manufacturing / industrial verticals.
- Industry expert with consulting or similar professional services experience in one or more of the following areas: life sciences, manufacturing, connected machines or operations
- Successful track record developing new business, executing detailed business development plans, selling simple to complex solutions into strategic industrial accounts
- Strong expertise in the landscape of processes, tools, applications, and solutions used by major industrial companies
- Innovative, driven, forward-looking, able to provide guidance and expertise in IIoT and Industry 4.0
- Comfortable and effective with C suite executives
- Transparent and accountable
- Strategic consulting experience a plus
The key responsibility for this role will be to develop and drive customer growth in the life sciences or industrial verticals. Depending on your background, you may specialize in consulting projects or solutions services. In either case, you would be able to strategize with technical experts to develop a robust offering for clients. You will influence new offerings, collaborate with sales teams and delivery teams, and leverage Siemens Advanta partners to develop and drive the customer solutions.
- You will be responsible for client sales targets, shaping client projects, and ensuring customer success
- You will analyze industry vertical needs, market, competitive and financial data to derive actionable insights to be able to offer strategic offerings to customers
- You will be responsible for creating industry-centric solution archetypes, business cases, business-centric KPIs, etc.
- You will build and finalize customer proposals as well as lead negotiations and drive to project signing
- You will leverage and align with other departments within Siemens Advanta to deliver high-quality, winning IoT offerings to customers
- You will collaborate closely with all Siemens businesses to leverage customer intimacy, portfolio, and domain know-how for a strong IoT offering
- You will be responsible for a monthly report covering the vertical market overview, sales opportunities, marketing information, competitive information, etc.
- You will lead and manage your sales forecast, quotes, and opportunity pipeline
Required Skills, Experience, and Education
- Entrepreneurial mindset and boardroom polish, able to guide our clients through their transformation journey
- 10+ years of experience in consulting or similar professional services experience
- Results in business development management and closing deals
- Innovative, proactive, and agile
- Deep experience with the application usage and solution footprint in an Industrial enterprise
- Growth mindset and willingness to learn new technologies quickly
- Excellent speaking and communication skills complemented by strong organizational abilities
- Easy access to a major airport, flexibility in work schedule, including the ability to regularly travel
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States and will not require employer-sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Apply or Inquire
Your application has been successfully submitted.